Programs and Courses
Graduate Program in Chemistry
Lines of Research
- Catalysis and Kinetics
- Molecular Modeling and Computational Chemistry
- Petroleum, Natural Gas and Alternative Fuels
- Compounds and Molecular Materials
Foreign languages used
The main activities of the Comptational Chemistry Laboratory involves aplication of Molecular Modelling and Computer Simulation. Topics we are interest in are: Computation of Molecular Structures and Properties, Spectroscopy, Reaction Mechanism, Materials for Clean Technology, Gas Capture and Separation, Ionic Liquids and Catalysis.
Study background required
- Chemistry, Physics, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, Pharmacy, Mathematics, Material Science
- The candidate should have some background in General Chemisty and Physical Chemistry (Physical Organic Chemistry or Physical Inorganic Chemistry).